Hi !. Today’s post is all about style on a budget. Who does not want to be stylish, but save money at the same time?, I know I do. You do not need to spend a lot of money to look trendy or ” on style”. All you need is to learn how to incorporate affordable pieces together, and that can be worn on different ways and with different clothing you already own. That way, you do not spend unnecessary money, or buy extra clothes that you really do not need. As you can see on the image below; I created a collage of one sweater worn two ways, day and night.
Sometimes we get a little carried away with brands and we believe that brands make the style. However, you are the one that can convert anything into a stylish outfit. Today, I am showing the tips that I believe have helped me when I am on a budget, but I want to look stylish and trendy.
- In how many different ways can I wear this piece?
- Can I wear this with jeans, leggings or a skirt?
- Can this color be paired with something I already own?
- Does this clothing piece look familiar to one I already own?
- Can I wear this on different occasion?
Things you should always remember when buying clothes and you are on a budge;
- Look for sales, and the clearance sections. Remember, what some people might not like, you might like. It is all about outfits together at an affordable price.
- Buy what you really like, so there will be no regrets on your purchases, or it will just be seating on your closet.
- Buy pieces that you can paired with something you already own.
- Take your time looking for clothes, and checking other stores to compare prices and see what will best work for you
- Try on the clothes before buying it, that way you can avoid the hassle of returning to the store which can result of wasting your time and money.
I really hope you enjoyed today’s post. Let me know if these tips were helpful or if you have any questions.